BASTILLE BY PORTE HOMES
MILLARDVILLE | COQUITLAM
- 5 and 7 storey woodframe building, collection of 123 homes from High $400K
- Every unit comes with 1 Parking and 1 Storage Locker
- Close to Highway 1, Retail Stores and Braid Skytrain Station
- Developed by Porte Homes
- located at 209 Lebleu Street, Coquitlam
- Estimated completion: Fall/Winter 2024
- Own with Just 15% Deposit
It’s no secret that the French are naturally elegant and unequivocally cool — they have that certain je ne sais quoi. Bastille by Porte Homes captures this joie de vivre in these 1 – 3 bedroom condos enveloped in French-inspired architecture — a nod Coquitlam’s French roots.
- 1 Bedroom - 466 - 618 sqft from High $400K
- 1 Bedroom + Den - 603 - 681 sqft from Mid $500K
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom - 735 - 750 sqft from Mid $600K
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - 954 sqft from Low $700K
- 2 Bedroom + Den - 819 - 948 sqft from Low $700K
- 3 Bedroom - 913 sqft from Mid $800K
Experience a magnifique kitchen designed with French flavour. Opt for stylish sage or elegant white cabinetry, perfect your gourmet prowess using smart appliances, and pull up a stool at the breakfast bar. The kitchen is a scene for every occasion.
There are many things the French do well, and near the top of that list is indulgence. Bathrooms at Bastille invite you to immerse yourself in a beautifully designed sanctuary, where a custom-designed vanity with over-sized drawers is the pièce de résistance.
- A M U S A N T A M E N I T I E S
- Indoor social lounge extends onto the courtyard for versatile entertaining
- Courtyard features a BBQ area, a fire pit, and space to soak up the sun
- Fully-equipped fitness centre so you can ditch gym fees
- Indoor dog wash keeps trail mud out of your home
- Co-working lounge for digital nomads or WFH life
- Bike repair station
Find out how much you are qualified for
Looking to Buy ?
Learn the buying process from start to finish
- Christine Y.
- Andrew W.
- Elxan N.
- A W
- Joey M.