- Mixed-use building of 4, 5, 10 storeys
- 217 condominiums
- Developed by Coromandel Properties and Peterson Group
- located at Kingsway & Earles
- Estimated completion: Fall / Winter 2025
A masterclass in the fundamentals of good real estate, Frame is your first opportunity to buy in Vancouver's most connected urban centre. The arrival of a bold architectural landmark to such a central hub makes Frame a true growth opportunity and the best value for concrete homes in all of Metro Vancouver, period.
- 1 Bed - 527-537 sqft - From high $600K
- 1Bed + Den - 515-619 sqft - From low $700K
- JR 2 Bed - 636-691 sqft - From low $800K
- 2Bed - 744-817 sqft - From low $900K
- 2 Bed + Den - 719-856 sqft - From mid $900K
- 3 Bed + Den - 963-1127 sqft - From low $1.1M
- Parking - Limited time, included for all homes
- A Bold Architectural Statement
- The work of award-winning GBL Architects, Frame is the first of what’s new and next in its neighbourhood. Bordered in black, its anchor building catches the eye immediately. Perched above retail and directly across from an expansive new community plaza, it’s designed to be the area’s energized hub. As it wraps around the corner, it opens up a wealth of views, through Downtown Vancouver and North Shore Mountains up to Metrotown.
- Vancouver's Most Convenient and Connected Neighbourhood
- Perfectly central between Downtown and Metrotown, Frame enjoys a privileged location near 29th Avenue, Nanaimo and Joyce—all neighbourhoods with rapid transit ease and primed for significant growth. The 29th Avenue SkyTrain Station is only a 10-minute walk, with one-stop connection to Nanaimo and Joyce. Metrotown and its shopping centre of more than 300 stores is only a 10-minute drive away.
- Views from Downtown to Metrotown
- Drawing the architectural story in, homes at Frame are shaped by light and eyeline. In two colour palettes, the interiors instill a sense of calm through wood, stone and crisp, black detailing. Big windows let in lots of natural light while highlighting the city skyline and evergreen mountains in the distance. Every bright, airy space is designed to effortlessly flow into the next—a cozy bedroom to a sun-filled living room to an open balcony looking onto the city and mountain views.
- Elxan N.
- Christine Y.
- A W
- Joey M.
- Andrew W.