BURNABY | BRENTWOOD
- 52 story concrete condo tower
- 318 units from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms
- Developed by Appia Development
- Located at 2088 Skyline Court, Burnaby, BC
- Estimated completion: 2027
SOLO 4 adds yet another dimension to the impressive energy that has emerged over the last 10 years at SOLO District. With shops, services, restaurants and offices right outside your door, and SkyTrain just steps away, the close-knit community provides unparalleled livability and convenience in a future-friendly urban setting. And it just keeps getting better.
- 1 Bed / 1Bed + Den from 593 sqft starting from Mid 700K
- 2 Bed from 834 sqft
- 2 Bed + Den from 1033 sqft
- 3 Bed from 1032 sqft
- All units come with 1 Parking and 1 Storage Locker
- ARTFUL LIVING INSIDE AND OUT
- The homes’ spacious and luxurious interiors are complemented by expansive outdoor living spaces that offer abundant opportunities for fresh air and spectacular views.
- SPACES THAT ADAPT TO THE WAY YOU LIV E
- The carefully planned open layouts are uniquely flexible for any lifestyle. Subtle details create homes with finesse and poise, such as tasteful integrated lighting and storage solutions that help keep items out of sight. From special celebrations to everyday family fun, these homes offer effortless livability every day of the week.
- TRANQUIL BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS
- We want our homes to be havens – places of peace. SOLO 4 features spaces that ensure privacy and serenity are always accessible. The bedrooms are designed to envelope you in restful sleep and begin every day feeling fully refreshed. Bespoke built-in bedroom closets offer purposeful space for your wardrobe and precious personal items. Spa-inspired bathrooms create a soothing aura that stays with you all day long.
- PANORAMIC PERSPECTIVES FROM YOUR PRIVATE BALCONY
- From its central location in the heart of the Lower Mainland, SOLO 4 offers stunning sights in every direction. From the mountainous montage to the north, to the endless Pacific Ocean to the west, to the shining cityscape to the south and east, every perspective is yours to enjoy from the comfort of your home.
- Elxan N.
- Joey M.
- Christine Y.
- A W
- Andrew W.