KEARY AT BREWERY DISTRICT
NEW WESTMINSTER| SAPPERTON
- 30-storey mixed-use concrete tower
- 292 condominiums
- 94,582,000 sq ft of commercial space
- 5,418 sq ft of retail space
- Developed by Wesgroup
- located at Keary Street & Brunette Avenue
- Estimated completion: Early 2026
Introducing The Keary, the final opportunity to be part of the Brewery District. A classic landmark in a historic community. Modern West Coast design meets bold and streamlined architecture that creates a shining new addition to the New Westminster skyline and a vibrant presence in the Sapperton community.
- Studio - 408 sqft - From high $300K
- JR 1Bed - 514-566 sqft - From low $400K
- 1 Bed - 501-689 sqft - From high $400K
- 1 Bed + Flex - 638 sqft - From mid $500K
- 2 Bed - 702-802 sqft - From mid $600K
- 2 Bed Flex - 881 sqft - From Low 1M
- 3 Bed - 1073 sqft - From Low 1.2M
- 3 Bed + Flex - 1089 sqft - From low $1M
- Parking - Included for all except for Studio, Available for purchase
- All homes include a small storage locker
- Limited time Incentive for all buyers
- The Keary Interiors
- Each home features warm laminate wood flooring, integrated Fulgor Milano appliances, built-in kitchen islands, quartz countertop and backsplash, soaker tub, wifi-enabled temperature control, and balconies and patios to enjoy the river view.
- Amenities at The Keary
- Residents will enjoy shared use of a ground floor gym with a yoga studio; an indoor/outdoor entertainment space on the seventh floor that includes a full kitchen, bar seating, and a barbeque; a guest suite; and an indoor/outdoor amenity space on the 12th floor with a pool table, covered barbeque area with a harvest table, and firepit lounges. A pedestrian-oriented transit plaza will also be constructed to provide an enhanced entry to Sapperton Station.
- A sense of place to gather and connect
- Brewery District’s newly designed, open and inviting social plaza is the perfect place to take a break or connect with friends. It’s also conveniently linked with future restaurants, transit and health services.
- Andrew W.
- Joey M.
- A W
- Elxan N.
- Christine Y.